Your success is our passion. The journey to financial independence is a collaboration that requires commitment from us and from you. We want to hear and understand your needs, your wants, and your long-term goals, then we will work together to develop strategies to help you realize your objectives. It is our responsibility to offer ideas, suggestions, guidance and solutions, so you can make informed decisions about managing your wealth. And, we never forget that we work for you.
Do you lie awake at night wondering:
- Can we send our kids to college?
- Am I saving enough to retire? How much is enough?
- Where should I put my money? Do I have the right mix of investments?
- Can we buy a house?
- Should I sell my business?
- When is the best time to take my Social Security?
- How much is health care going to cost when we’re working, and after we retire?
- What if we have to care for our parents?
- Will my family be secure if something happens to me?
- What about taxes and inflation?
- Should we have long-term care coverage?
- How do I preserve and pass along what we’ve saved to the next generation?
- Do I need a Living Trust?
- What will our legacy be?
- Where do I start???
We understand the challenges families face today. From managing debt to saving for college and retirement, all these financial choices can be overwhelming. Everything we do is to help you live your life by design…not by default.
Neither LPL Financial nor any of its representatives give tax or legal advice. Tax laws are complex and subject to change. Please consult your tax or legal advisor for answers to your specific questions.
1. LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.